By Jesse McCarl
You’d be shocked by how many real estate agents don’t have a relocation package on hand. This packet is a great way to assist your clients/prospects AND set yourself apart as an authoritative agent.
A relocation package (or relocation packet) is a collection of information and resources for the transition of a move to a new area, supplied to clients and prospects by a real estate agent.
- Introduce the home buyer to the area based on their interests and passions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the area and expertise in your field.
- Set apart yourself as an agent who goes the extra mile to assist clients, and who knows the community well.
Although snail mail can feel like a hassle, this a great way to set yourself apart as an agent. That personal touch goes a long way! Here’s what to include –
- School information from the district
- A visitor guide to the community from a place like AAA
- Demographics on the city from USA.com, or a similar service
- Retirement community brochures
- Your own business card
- A personal note and some personal photos (even Polaroids) will go a LONG way in client loyalty!
Digital mail is the perfect way to get helpful resources to a prospect right away. Here’s what to include:
- Digital Business Card
- Helpful Links:
- Town History
- School District info
- Attractions and recreation