Blogging is very essential in real estate, but many agents make the same common mistakes. Here are a few that you should avoid when blogging.
6 Mistakes to Avoid When Blogging
1. Shhh… Don’t blog about your client’s private information.
Tip: Avoid mentioning client’s name or specific business transactions.
2. Bite Your Tongue-: Never trash talk your competitors. Stay professional.
Tip: Make strong points without discrediting another business.
3. Don’t forget: Always share your blogs on different social media platforms.
Tip: Be consistent. For steady growth, post once a day.
4. Stay Humble: Don’t brag about how much money you make. Stay focused on real estate.
Tip: Write about the market, moving, mortgage rates, etc.
5. Keep it polished: Formatting is key. Your blog needs to be clean and appealing.
Tip: Add headlines, bullet points, images, and avoid long paragraphs.
6. Stealing: Don’t copy content from other blogs.
Tip: Produce original content, this will boost your SEO.