By Jesse McCarl
Real estate memes are everywhere for industry professionals, so we’ve just compiled 30 of our favorites. You might as well bookmark this page and pin these pictures, because you’re going to want these memes accessible throughout every real estate transaction.
1. So you’re looking for a new client. Better sift through those Internet leads!
2. Then make sure they’re pre-approved.
3. Oh, and it’d be better if they were also pre-qualified.
4. And even with those precautionary measures, they may not be serious buyers.
5. But then other times they’re SUPER serious and expect updates on every little thing.
6. You show them some listings with the most potential.
7. Maybe they’ll realize they’re not ready to buy after all.
8. But every once in a while, there will be harmony, and your buyers will fall in love with their dream home.
9. So you’ll have to keep them from acting too excited.
10. Soon it’s your job to make sure they stay as excited while you’re playing the waiting game.
11. And more waiting game…
12. Eventually their offer is accepted!
13. No, seriously! The offer was accepted. Do you know how exciting this is?!
14. So now it’s time to find a listing client. You see if you can convert a For Sale By Owner listing.
15. It’ll take some persistence. FSBO folks are stubborn.
16. Oh, who are we kidding? Sellers in general are stubborn. Have you ever had to deal with someone attached to their Zestimate number?
17. So you have to explain how listing prices are actually determined…
18. Even then, your listing client will be full of great ideas.
19. Redirect their attention to just getting the listing ready to sell.
20. Then just redirect their attention somewhere else entirely so that you can handle the sale.
21. Don’t take it personal when a client wants to pay you less.
22. Still go to bat for them when you’re in negotiations.
23. And just pray that there are no last minute complications.
24. Because, really, that’s the last thing you need. You’ve already given up your Saturdays for this sale.
25. Actually, you’ve pretty much given up on weekends in general.
26. No denying you’re overworked.
27. Lucky for you, the deal closed!
28. Go ahead and be proud of your accomplishments. You’re the best!
29. And it’s all because you have such passion for your job.
30. Plus it keeps you young… right?!